Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs – Apply Online – www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com – Online Application Form – Download admit card
Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment agency invites online application form. The high Court Chandigarh is going to fill-up 31 vacant seats of clerks posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the said posts before the due date.
Recently, Punjab and Haryana High Court invites online applications through their official recruitment website www.recuitmenthighcourtchd.com. Candidates those who want to apply for these 31 clerk jobs have to read the full instruction.
Details for Recruitmenthighcourtchd 2014:
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 31
- Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- with Rs.3200/- Grade pay.
- Candidates have a Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of Science or its equivalent degree from a recognized University. The applicants must have passed matriculation with Hindi or Punjabi as one of teh subject and proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2014. Age relaxation for reserved category and Government employee candidate are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants belongs to General category have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- for SC/OBC candidates) in the form of “Cash Deposit Receipt” which will be generated after completion of Step-I registration. The payment should be deposit in any branch of State Bank of India under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21) only.
Mode of Selection:
The paritcipants have to face a written examination in the following subjects:-
- General Knowledge – Marks – 50
- English Composition – Marks – 50
Note: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Important Dates to remind:
- Online Registration starts from: 24 March, 2014
- Closing date for online registration Step-I : 12 April, 2014
- Closing date for online registration Step-II : 14 April, 2014
- Closing date for receipt of application fee: 14 April, 2014
- Closing date for editing of applications: 14 April, 2014
How to apply for recruitmenthighcourtchd 2014 clerk jobs ?
Eligible candidates have to follow these steps to apply clerk jobs for Punjab and Haryana High Court:
1. First, Open the www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com website.
2. Go to the apply online link (Note: Online registration of applications will be in two steps i.e. Registration Step-I & Registration Step-II)
3. Candidates will get his registration ID and password and will print cash deposit receipt.
4. After deposted cash fee in State Bank of India, applicants have to complete their second registration step.
5. In this step, candidates have to submit scanned images of photograph and signature.
Official Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 Advt.
Apply Online for recruitmenthighcourtchd 2014
Download admit Card : E-admit cards will be published on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. The Admit card should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer & the photograph should be pasted on admit card.