NFC Jobs 2014 under Advt No. NFC/01/2014 – Technical Officer – Administrative Staff – Online application form – Apply Online for NFC Recruitment
NFC Recruitment 2014: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) invites online application form for filling up 738 posts such as: Technical Officer in various trades and Administrative Staff. Interested candidates may apply online for the said posts before the last date.
Nuclear Fuel Complex is an industrial Establishment under the Department of Atomic Energy. Recently, NFC has published an advertisement on its official website for recruitment of Technical officer, Engineer and Steno-graphers. Candidates those who interested to apply for NFC Jobs 2014 have to read the details instructions.
Details for NFC Recruitment 2014:
1. Technical Officer / D
- Mechanical – post: 01
- Electrical – post: 01
2. Technical Posts (Category I Trainees):
- Mechanical Engg. – posts: 55
- Chemical Engg. – posts: 15
- Electrical – posts: 09
- Electronics – posts: 02
- Metallurgy – posts: 04
- Chemistry – posts: 03
- Physics – posts: 02
- MPC (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) – posts: 10
3. Technical Posts (Category II Trainees):
- Fitter – posts: 260
- Turner – posts: 40
- Welder – posts: 27
- machinist – posts: 18
- Electrical – posts: 50
- Crane / Fork Lift Operator – posts: 07
- Electronics / Instrumentation – posts: 16
- Carpenter – posts: 06
- Plumber – posts: 06
- Rigger – posts: 07
- Lab Technician – posts: 18
- Chemical Plant Operator – posts: 92
4. Technician / B (Mason) – posts: 06
5. Technician / C (Boiler Operator) – posts: 04
6. Administrative Posts:
- Stenographer Grade- II/III – posts: 09
- Stenographer Grade- III – posts: 12
Aspirants have to check academic details and age limit from the official advt link given below before apply NFC Recruitment 2014.
Candidates belongs to SC/ST, Women candidates, EX-Servicement and PH persons are expempted from paying application fee (Attested copy of certificate to this effect should be uploaded while submitting the application). Applicants belongs to unreserved category have to pay application fee as follow:
- Technical Officer / D – Fees: Rs. 250/-
- Trainee Category-I – Fees: Rs.150/-
- Stenographer – Gr.II – Fees: Rs. 150/-
- Other Posts – Fees: Rs. 100/-
Important date to remind:
- Starting date for online submission of application form: 24 March, 2014
- Closing date for online submission of application form: 12 April, 2014
How to apply for NFC Recruitment 2014?
Eligible candidates should follow these steps for apply NFC jobs 2014:
- First, open www.nfcrecruitment.in website
- Click on the apply online link and fill all details with scanned photograph & sign carefully
- After successfully apply, take a print copy of system generated form for future reference.
Official NFC Jobs 2014 Advt.
Apply online for NFC Recruitment 2014
Official website: www.nfcrecruitment.in for important instruction.